Thursday, November 8, 2012

Saw it. Pinned it. Did it: Nilla Wafers

I am linking up today with Katie and Steph for

I saw it. I pinned it. I did it.


Original Pin  : Nilla Wafers with banana, Nutella and spinkles


All you need is 4 ingredients: Nutella (or peanut butter), a banana, mini Nilla wafers, 
and sprinkles.


Spread Nutella (or peanut butter) on the wafer. 


Cut a sliver of banana and place the banana on top of the Nutella.


Roll in sprinkles ...



And you are done!


How simple was that!?

These little nuggets are so yummy!

They are so little that you can pop them in your mouth in just one bite! :)

Now go try them! And don't forget to link up with Katie and Steph!


Follow me on Pinterest HERE

Happy Thursday!

15 comments:

Quincee said...

Those are so cute and I'm sure they are a tasty treat. I'll have to try making some. Found you on the link-up!

Lauren H. Edmondson said...

those look delish! I think they'd be perfect for a nice tailgate snack (except I'd have to use my college colors - purple & gold)!

Jessica said...

I've pinned these and have wanted to try them for awhile. They look so good!!

Melanie Montgomery said...

They look so yummy and cute!

Sarah said...

How cute and easy are those? They would be so fun at a baby or bridal shower!

Katie said...

These are adorable Ash!!!! And good? I think I must make! so happy you linked up with us again pretty.. miss your face!

Miranda said...

they look too cute to eat. i'd have to go sans banana...but definitely a must try!

Wine and Summer said...

Those are so cute! And they look delicious!

Carolyn said...

Those look so yummy!!

Casey said...

These look SO yummy and CUTE!!

Saw It, Pinned It, Did It! :)

Jamie Campbell said...

nom nom.

erica said...

what a cute idea! xx

Allison said...

These are just adorable!!! Thanks for sharing. I'm definitely making these!

Linny said...

How cute and simple, I will have to try these soon! Thank you for sharing!

Stephanie said...

Pardon me for JUST now catching up on everyone's linkup posts but Ash...these are ADORABLE and look DE-LISH!!! Totally making these for our housewarming party!! Thanks for linking up with us again!! xoxo